How It Works
- By increasing the blood flow, it mitigates formation of cramps, thus ensuring smooth workout sessions during strenuous training.
- It helps in reinforcing vascular dilation in body and increases blood supply to muscles & other associated parts tenders and ligaments.
- It provides immediate relief to painful joints and muscular injuries during previous workout sessions.
- By increasing vascular dilatation, it provides vitality and gives proper nutrition to muscles.
- It decreases the formation of hematomas by increasing vascular dilatation.
- It activates protein receptors, thus resulting in increase in nutrient absorption in muscles during strenuous workout sessions.
- By increasing vascular dilation it ensures proper post workout recovery by increasing nutrient uptake during cooling down phase.